Wetroom Installer/Fitter - West Cumbria
We are seeking motivated and reliable trades people to work on a variety of residential properties, care homes, offices etc. Candidates will have experience in bathroom fitting, specifically wet rooms. Experience in the basics of Joinery, Plastering, Plumbing, Electrics is essential.
- Time Off in Lieu (TOIL) Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme*
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Birthday Holiday Leave*
- Holiday Length of Service Awards every year up to 5 additional days
- Full UK Driving licence compulsory. Company van will be provided.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Working hours are Mon - Fri, 8am to 4.30pm and a compulsory out of hours call out scheme on a rota basis.
- Salary/wage will be dependent on skills and experience. Immediate starts are available.
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV and online application
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*eligibility criteria applies