Plumbers - Workington, Cumbria
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based in Cumbria & Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private clients. Due to expansion and growth we are currently seeking Plumbers with adaption experience to join our Workington team.
You will be responsible for carrying out responsive and planned repairs throughout Cumbria and the surrounding areas. You will carry out a range of task from general maintenance, installing safety features and aid adaptions to carrying out full refurbishments on residential properties for social and private housing clients. The role will require you to work an out of hour’s service to attend to emergency repairs on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Carrying out Responsive and Planned repairs
• Refurbishment of residential properties
• Installing safety features and disability aids/adaptions
• Working on an On-Call basis
Key experience required for the role:
• Qualifications relevant to your trade required
• Previous skills and experiences essential
• Previous experience in multiple trades is not essential but would be advantageous
• Full UK driving licence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Works well under pressure
• Permanent Contract
• Workplace Pension, Current contribution rates - Employee 5%, Employer 3%
• Company Van
• Mobile Phone - for Responsive Works
• Rate of Pay negotiable depending on experience
Job type: Full Time
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click "Apply Now" to submit your application form and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.