Property Maintenance Supervisor - South Lakes
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria and Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Supervisor to manage a team of multi-trade, multi-skilled operatives tasked with carrying out property repairs. The role requires initial pricing, planning, delivery and completion of works within demanding timescales whilst providing a consistently excellent service to customers.
This will be based within our South Lakes branch.
We require a unique individual team player with:
- An excellent track record in a maintenance environment
- Proven project management skills
- A demonstratable track record of team-leadership
- A clear focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical knowledge/experience of construction
- The ability to play an active role in the planning and be passionate about service improvement.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Previous skills and experience of property maintenance
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible in working hours
- Works well under pressure
What PPM offers:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Workplace Pension
- Permanent Contract
- Mobile Phone
Does this sound like you?
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.