Void Property Maintenance Supervisor - Penrith, Cumbria
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria and Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private.
Due to expansion and growth we are currently looking for a Void Contracts Supervisor to manage a team of multi-trade, multi-skilled operatives tasked with carrying out property repairs. The role requires initial pricing, planning, delivery and completion of works within demanding timescales whilst providing a consistently excellent service to customers.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
We require a unique individual player with:
- An excellent track record in a maintenance environment
- Proven project management skills
- A demonstratable track record of team-leadership
- A clear focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical knowledge/experience of construction
- The ability to play an active role in the planning and be passionate about service improvement.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Previous skills and experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible in working hours
- Works well under pressure
What PPM offers:
- Workplace Pension
- Annual Bonus
- Permanent Contract
- Mobile Phone
Does this sound like you?
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.