Joiner - Workington
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based in Cumbria & Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. Due to expansion and growth we are currently seeking joiners with adaption experience to join our team.
You will be responsible for carrying out responsive and planned repairs for clients throughout Cumbria. You will carry out a range of tasks from general maintenance, installing safety features and aid adaptions to carrying out full refurbishment on residential properties for social and private housing clients. The role will require you to work On-Call to attend to emergency repairs on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out Responsive and Planned repairs
- Refurbishment of residential properties
- Servicing clients in Cumbria.
- Working On-Call on rota basis
Previous experience in multiple trades is not essential but would be advantageous. Qualifications relevant to your trade will be highly desirable. You will have the ability to provide excellent customer service and work well under pressure. You will work to a high standard and must have a full UK driving licence.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Previous Skills and Experiences
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Flexible in working hours
- Works well under pressure
What PPM offer:
- Permanent contract
- Workplace Pension, current contributions rates - Employee 3%, Employer 2%
- Company van
- Mobile phone - for responsive work
- Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience
Does this sound like you?
*PPM is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.